What better way to investigate how and why things work the way they do than to roll up your sleeves and explore for yourself? Imagine the look on the faces of your students as they discover how electric currents travel through different materials, or how air pressure helps keep objects afloat. These discoveries and more are waiting to be revealed at the DSP. We offer field trips for schools year round. Here’s what you need to know:
- $5 per child; $7 for parents
- DSP memberships cannot be applied for field-trip visits; siblings that accompany parents must pay admission.
- Minimum of 15 students (Fall/Winter), 30 students (Spring/Summer)
- One Complimentary Admission (Teacher or Chaperone) for every 10 students.
- Please reserve your trip one week in advance.
Please call 903.533.8011 or email for more information regarding planning your visit.
Enhance your groups visit with one of our hands-on workshops or labs. These creative programs reinforce what students learn from our exhibits, or in the classroom. Customized programs available. Cost is an additional $1.00 per person.
- $1.00 per participant in addition to group admission fee
- 30-45 minutes sessions
- Additional programs available, call us!