Igniting curiosity in young minds through fun, hands-on exploration.
The Discovery Science Place is located at:
308 N. Broadway Avenue in Tyler, Texas Map It
- $8.00 for adults (Ages: 13 and up)
- $6.00 for children (Ages: 2 – 12)
- $6.00 per person for senior (65 and up)
- $5.00 per person for military (Must Provide ID)
- Children under 2 are free
- Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
- Sunday 1pm – 5pm
- Closed all major holidays
- Closed Mondays September through February, except for Martin Luther King Day and Presidents’ Day
The Discovery Science Place is an affiliate of the American Science Technology Centers (ASTC). Discovery Science Place members receive added benefits when visiting other museums affiliated with this organization. Memberships to the Discovery Science Place are available to fit every family size and budget.
To see a full listing of museums participating in the Reciprocal Free Admission Program, click to visit the websites of The Association of Science and Technology Centers . Please remember when purchasing a membership from DSP or using a membership from another museum at Discovery Science Place, you are bound by the admission guidelines of the museum you are visiting.
The Discovery Science Place offers three exhibit halls where kids of all ages are free to move about and explore. The museum is currently offering three exhibits, Discovery Landing, Hometown, USA and our new tinkering gallery – Discovery Zone – where families are free to create, invent and explore. Don’t miss it!